Whether you are a student working on assignments or an office professional looking for a quick reference, everyone uses PDF Drive for storing files and sharing them with others. In this blog post, we will explain how to flip a PDF in PDF Drive so that it can be viewed without the need for any additional software. To understand how flipping a PDF helps you, let’s first briefly understand what flipping means. Flip means turning the pages of a book from back to front so that the text is visible. So when you look at the back cover of a book or its title page, you see the signature and other details on its front cover which is known as its title page. The process is called ‘flipping’ because you are turning the pages like flaps on a book. Read thoroughly as we discuss this with you.
What is PDF Drive?
PDF Drive is a cloud storage and sharing service. It allows users to create online storage spaces where they can upload, store, and share files with others. There are a lot of benefits of using PDF Drive. First of all, the service is completely free. Second, it offers real-time file sharing among all your online accounts. Third, you can create online spreadsheets and presentations to create and share them with others.
The site is accessible on any device available to you. You can search it on any browser that you have. It is also considered an open library where users can access online pdf books for free. They can read it and download a free pdf with a pdf drive. PDF Drive is a useful search engine that helps individuals of all ages to access free books from all around the world. You can download pdf books of any genre day free 24/7.
How To Flip A PDF in PDF Drive?
Flipping PDF pages on PDF Drive always seemed impossible to do. Not a lot of individuals know how to flip pdf pages using PDF Drive. In this How to Flip a PDF in PDF Drive: The Simplest, Easiest Way Guide we give you a step-by-step tutorial on flipping pages on a pdf using PDF Drive.
- Open file. Open the PDF that you would like to flip. You need to open the file to be able to edit or do an action to it.
- Select ‘Organize Pages’. You can locate this at the top of the page when you open the pdf. Make sure to select the organize pages button to be able to flip the pages.
- Click the pages. Select the pages that you need to flip. You need to select it all to flip it on one time.
- Select ‘Rotate’. Click the ‘Rotate’ button to rotate the pages of the file that you want to rotate. You can flip it on what orientation you prefer and you are comfortable reading.
- Save PDF. After flipping the pages that need to be flipped you can save the file as the same file but already edit. It is easy, right? Start flipping now using these steps!
Tips on Using PDF Drive
Using cloud storage at first may seem overwhelming. Getting used to flash drives and hard drives can make you have a hard time adjusting to using cloud storage. In this How to Flip a PDF in PDF Drive: The Simplest, Easiest Way Guide we give you some tips that you can use when using PDF Drive.
- You can easily create and edit spreadsheets in PDF Drive. You can easily create a new spreadsheet, edit it, and then share it with others.
- PDF Drive also has a function that allows you to share files with specific people according to their emails or phone numbers. This feature is called ‘Sharing with people.’ You can easily create a list of people with whom you want to share files, and then share files with the list.
- You can create folders in Drive to categorize and organize files. You can also create labels to tag files and folders with colors to differentiate them.
- You can also make use of the ‘One-click upload’ feature to upload large files in a single go. This feature lets you just click a single button, which will automatically upload your files in the selected folder with their name and the file size.
- You can also share files as read-only for other users. So, they can view the file but they cannot edit, create or delete it.
Pros of Using PDF Drive
What are the benefits of using cloud storage? Using PDF Drive gives you free access to pdf books and free cloud storage but what more can it give you? In this How to Flip a PDF in PDF Drive: The Simplest, Easiest Way Guide we give you the pros of using PDF Drive as your on-the-go drive.
- It allows real-time file sharing among all your online accounts.
- It offers a wide range of features such as creating and managing files, documents, spreadsheets, and presentations.
- It has a ‘Sharing with people’ function that lets you create a list of people with whom you want to share files.
- It has a function that allows you to easily create and edit spreadsheets. – It has a ‘One-click upload’ feature that lets you easily upload large files in a single go.
- It has a function that lets you easily create and edit spreadsheets.
Final Words: How To Flip A PDF in PDF Drive?
Now, you know how to flip a PDF into PDF Drive. This is a very useful trick, and with time you will get very good at it. You can even make money doing this because it is not very complicated. Once you get the hang of it, you can easily flip any PDF on the internet. This is the easiest way of flipping a PDF, and it only requires a single click on the subfolder’s dashboard. You can even do this in your phone’s browser, laptop, or desktop. Visit PDF Drive and enjoy its features right away!